OCTOBER SERIES: Original/Choctober
Choctober is the “sweetest” month of the year in JHM for sure, it will be tied into our series theme of “Original”. It will be a month of chocolate themed games, candy, and fun, while our messages will be talking about our originality and identity in God. We will be speaking to our students about what it looks like for them to find their identity in Christ, and that they were made 100% completely original.
Week 1 – I am a Child of God – Matt Heer
Week 2 – I was Created for a Purpose – Megan Bagnall
Week 3 – I Have a Unique Shape – Dillon Petrarca
Week 4 – Kurt Johnston
– This week we also have our JHM classic tradition, the Chocolate Slip-n-Slide. Make sure to bring a change of clothes if you want to be a part of the fun!
Our weekend services exist to shatter the stereotype that church is boring! All 7th and 8th grade students are invited to join us at one of our four services each weekend for an energetic time of fun, laughter, learning, and worshiping God.
We realize that coming into an unfamiliar church environment, especially one as big as JHM, can be scary and intimidating. If you’re new, we’d love to connect you with one of our JHM staff before you show up on the weekend. Whether you’re a guy or girl, 7th or 8th grader, we have a team full of people who’d love to meet you and make you feel welcome! Feel free to give one of us an email or a call and let us know you’re coming.
- 8th Grade Girls – Megan Bagnall
- MeganB@saddleback.com | 949.609.8692
- 7th Grade Girls – Mikayla Mollica
- email@example.com | 949.609.8532
- 8th Grade Guys – Dillon Petrarca
- DillonP@saddleback.com | 949.609.8695
- 7th Grade Guys – Matt Heer
- MHeer@saddleback.com | 949.609.8630