SEPTEMBER SERIES: I’M WITH THIS GUY
In JHM we talk a lot about “this guy” (aka Jesus.) This month we’re going to be taking a closer look at exactly WHO is This Guy?, WHAT did This Guy do?, and WHAT does it mean to be with This Guy? Come the next three weekends to learn more about the most important person who’s ever lived!
Our weekend services exist to shatter the stereotype that church is boring! All 7th and 8th grade students are invited to join us at one of our four services each weekend for an energetic time of fun, laughter, learning, and worshiping God.
We realize that coming into an unfamiliar church environment, especially one as big as JHM, can be scary and intimidating. If you’re new, we’d love to connect you with one of our JHM staff before you show up on the weekend. Whether you’re a guy or girl, 7th or 8th grader, we have a team full of people who’d love to meet you and make you feel welcome! Feel free to give one of us an email or a call and let us know you’re coming.
- 8th Grade Girls – Megan Bagnall
- MeganB@saddleback.com | 949.609.8692
- 7th Grade Girls – Mikayla Mollica
- firstname.lastname@example.org | 949.609.8532
- 8th Grade Guys – Dillon Petrarca
- DillonP@saddleback.com | 949.609.8695
- 7th Grade Guys – Matt Heer
- MHeer@saddleback.com | 949.609.8630